We are a golf marketing firm specializing in communications, strategy, products and services

_____________________________

Friday, January 29, 2010

Most Fun Product of The Show


Now, I admit, I am biased as I know these guys, but Tin Cup was the most fun product I saw at The Show. It's essentially a stainless steel cup that fits over one side of a golf ball and has a cut out in the steel to allow you to color in the pattern using a Sharpie. Tin Cups can be created in any pattern you like, whether it's a $ sign as above, your initials or a corporate logo. The interest at the show was outstanding and it's a really fun thing to do. I can see them as a cool corporate gift, fun for the kids and as simply a great way to differentiate your own ball in your foursome. Love it! Take a look at www.tin-cup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment